Free Post

So, spring break is in four days and I can't wait. Even though it feels like we have breaks all the time, this one is very needed, at least for me. But, before I get to begin my break and go to the beach, I have to finish this week of school. This has seemed like the longest week ever, and its only Monday. I think that my excitement, and looking forward to it, is making it seem longer.

This week, I have a ton of assignments and tests. All of our teachers are trying to give us tests before the break so that we don't forget everything. I also have tennis pretty much everyday, so the work seems like much more, and the days seem longer. This break can not come soon enough. I just hope I can make it through this week.

Comments

  1. I feel the same way! I am so excited to leave school and not have to worry about assignments for a week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts