Human Nature

        I think that humans are fundamentally flawed and there is not much to be done. Not trying to be super pessimistic, but I just think humans can never be perfect. Now, this shouldn't be a reason for people to give up and stop being good people. I believe that humans can be better people for sure, but I just don't think that there is that much of a realistic possibility for everyone to be good people.

       What led me to this belief is just experiences I've had. A kid can be getting bullied, and everyone watching can want to help, but chances are they probably won't. This is a small example, but situations like this on a much larger scale happen all the time. I think that humans can try and try to be perfect, and that may be good for a short while, but in the long term, people will always be flawed one way or another.

Comments

Popular Posts