Hits and misses

This year we wrote three major papers: the personal narrative, the literary analysis, and the research paper. I feel that my strongest work was my literary analysis. I felt pretty comfortable writing this paper because I really liked LOTF and enjoyed reading it. I had some pretty good ideas, I think, and it was pretty well developed. My research paper wasn't as strong. I had some good ideas but they were underdeveloped.

My weakest paper was my personal narrative. From the start, I had trouble coming up with ideas. I felt like I didn't have any significant experiences that would make a good paper. I ended up choosing a topic that I did not have a lot of content for, and my significance was pretty weak. This made the whole process of writing the narrative really difficult and made me not enjoy it as much as I could have, had my topic been more significant to me.

Comments

Popular Posts