Strengths and challenges

My strengths as a writer would be organization, giving examples to back up my claims, and good word choice. For my literary analysis, I felt that I organized my ideas in a logical order in a way that supported my thesis further. I also provided evidence and connected it to my thesis. In my research paper I did the same thing. I think my word choice was strong in the literary analysis as well.

My weaknesses as a writer would be vivid detail, transitions, and producing ideas. In my papers and blog posts I did not provide vivid details in places where it could have been beneficial to the writing. Escpecially in my personal narrative, where vivid detail is important, my paper was lacking that signiciantly. In a lot of my works, I lacked graceful transitions from idea to idea. I also have trouble coming up with ideas for my writing. These are weaknesses that I look forward to strengthing further in the rest of high school. These areas are all very important to strong writing.

Comments

  1. I have some of the same strengths and weaknesses. however, I had more trouble with my literary analysis and my personal narrative was my favorite. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting to see how different we are as writers. We have basically the opposite strengths and weaknesses, as I am better at writing personal narratives rather than literary analyses. You did a great job going in depth with your strengths and weaknesses and how you plan on improving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts